Azure Reference Architecture Guide - Key Features
App Service for APIs
Publish APIs to Azure App Services
Create Azure SQL server
Create Azure SQL Databases
Create Azure Cosmos DB
Create Azure Redis Cache
Azure Key Vault
Setup Azure AD
Lock Resource Groups
Auto scaling using ARM template
Site Recovery Vault
Lab-11: Azure Virtual Network Concepts & Create Virtual Network
This is another practical session where you will be asked to create Azure virtual networking used in the website with subnets. Vnet created as part of this lab will be used in upcoming labs.
In this Lab we will discuss on following topics:
- What is Virtual Network?
- Why use an azure vnet?
- Vnet concepts
- Best practices
- What tools do I use to create a VNet?
- Azure portal
- Azure CLI
- ARM Templates
- What address ranges can I use in my VNets?
- Restricted Address ranges
- Networking Basic concepts
- What is IP address and types of IP address - IPv4 and IPv6
- IP address network and host portion | subnet mask
- IP address classes | class A , B ,C ,D ,E
- IP Address Calculator
- Create a virtual network using the Azure portal
- Create a vnet using vs code
- Create a vnet using vs 2022