Azure Reference Architecture Guide - Key Features
App Service for APIs
Publish APIs to Azure App Services
Create Azure SQL server
Create Azure SQL Databases
Create Azure Cosmos DB
Create Azure Redis Cache
Azure Key Vault
Setup Azure AD
Lock Resource Groups
Auto scaling using ARM template
Site Recovery Vault
Lab-14: Deploying ARM Templates using Azure DevOps Pipelines
You might already know the process for provisioning Azure resources from Azure Portal or from you local computer and you are looking for automate these resource provisioning so that you will get the ARM templates automation benefits.
Deploying ARM Templates and want to deploy using Azure DevOps Pipelines? Then you are in the right place.
What is Azure DevOps?
Azure DevOps is a hosted service by Microsoft that provides an end-to-end DevOps toolchain for developing and deploying software, along with this – it is a hosted service to deploy CI/CD Pipelines.
- Azure DevOps Project
- Azure Service Principal
- Sample ARM code
In this lab, you will:
- Task 1: Create ARM teamplate project structure
- Task 2: Create Build Pipeline
- Task 3: Create Release Pipeline
- Task 4: Create Stages for dev/test/prod
- Task 5: Deploying ARM template to Dev
- Task 6: Deploying ARM template to Test
- Task 7: Deploying ARM template to Prod
- Task 8: Verify the Deployed ARM templates in the Portal